Eggs + New Potatoes + Zucchini
There’s nothing like the simplicity of egg dishes to lighten a heavy schedule, at any time of day! While eggs are a great source of protein, it really is best to use organic chemical free eggs whenever you can.The quantity of ingredients you will need depends on the servings you need, so adjust accordingly.New potatoes are small and tender and they will cook faster, but you can also use any other potato as well. To enhance the flavor, I use a heavy hand on the garlic.
- Grass Fed Organic Ghee or Grapeseed Oil
- Eggs, scrambled
- New potatoes, sliced thinly
- Baby or full-sized Zucchini, sliced thinly
- Garlic, peeled, sliced or mashed
- Onion, minced
- Sea salt + Freshly Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Add potatoes, Zucchini, Onion, and Garlic to skillet, season and cook, stir frying for 3 minutes, toss and cover off heat for 3 minutes.
- Return to heat, add scrambled eggs and cook for 2 minutes (or until desired consistency), stirring as it cooks. Do not overcook.